Saturday, January 5, 2013

KENNY!

So I was finally filling out my 2013 calendar tonight (now that it's already January 5th...), and after filling in birthdays, anniversaries, doctors appointments, and all the other random events, I got to write in HUGE letters, on May 18th, "KENNY!!!"
Seriously, that's what I wrote, and yes, I took up the whole... entire... box. :) My husband will love that one. ;)
For those who have NO idea what I'm talking about... Kenny Chesney is coming to Milwaukee, and I am beyond excited that I get to go!!! The first time I saw Kenny in concert, was a LONG time ago, when he was performing for FREE at a county fair. Yes, free, because no one knew who he was yet! (Crazy, right?!)  I don't remember what fair it was, but after I listened to his songs that night, I was in love. No seriously, I was....... still am.... ;)
I referred to him as "my husband" until I actually got a real husband. Now he's just my boyfriend. ;) Ok, before you think I'm crazy, I'm not. I just think he has a lot of songs with amazing lyrics. I'm the type of person who falls in love with a song because of its message... and so he hooked me.
Anyways, my awesome sisters and mom completely surprised me with the BEST Christmas gift ever... a ticket to Kenny's Concert this summer!!! I had NO idea. None. I have never been so surprised in my life... and apparently my reaction was proof of that. lol. I have never had anyone do anything so nice for me in my entire life... and the fact that my sisters and mom would plan this, buy a ticket for me, and manage to keep it a secret as long as they did, means SO much. I don't think they'll ever know how much it means to me! So, my two sisters, myself, and another friend who is basically another sister to us, will be making a day/night of it. I. CAN'T. WAIT. :)
I am beyond excited to sport my new cowgirl boots, and just have a day and night where I can go and have fun as an individual, with no worries!
The funniest part was the way they surprised me... Check out the picture below. My little sister used PAINT (the computer program) to edit this picture!!! LOL! Hilarious, and I plan on framing it along with a picture of us from the concert. :) (For those of you who don't know me, that's me sitting in the chair behind Kenny... lol) Love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment